“We have developed a very good working relationship with Sine Qua Non since the announcement of Lotus’s return to Formula 1. We were able to establish quickly an effective and comprehensive communications strategy together that has given us extremely positive international media coverage. With Sine Qua Non, we know that we can depend on a dedicated, professional team who deliver quality results at all times.”
Silvi Schaumloeffel, Lotus Racing, Marketing and Communications Department
The Importance of the Five “R’s”
We believe marketing in its widest sense should drive outcomes for your business and your brand. That’s why we focus on our Five R’s in everything we do for our clients.
- Results - you want them, so naturally it’s our job to commit to delivering them.
- Revenues - at the end of the day our role is to boost revenues and margin through the right mix of integrated activity.
- Relationships - whether with customers, prospects, partners, employees or influencers including the media, analysts or social networkers, the future success of the business depends on strong relationships.
- Reputation – it might sound intangible but it’s critical that reputations are actively developed and managed.
- Relevance – whether it’s a global sponsorship or a targeted campaign, it’s essential that it’s relevant for the audience if results are to be achieved.