Sine Qua Non were invaluable in delivering a complete and professional image for the team that matched our on-track performance
Gary Ekerold, Team Principal
The Importance of the Five “R’s”
We believe marketing in its widest sense should drive outcomes for your business and your brand. That’s why we focus on our Five R’s in everything we do for our clients.
- Results - you want them, so naturally it’s our job to commit to delivering them.
- Revenues - at the end of the day our role is to boost revenues and margin through the right mix of integrated activity.
- Relationships - whether with customers, prospects, partners, employees or influencers including the media, analysts or social networkers, the future success of the business depends on strong relationships.
- Reputation – it might sound intangible but it’s critical that reputations are actively developed and managed.
- Relevance – whether it’s a global sponsorship or a targeted campaign, it’s essential that it’s relevant for the audience if results are to be achieved.